The Best Online Cricket Betting Sites
- Deltin 7
- Spin Sports
- Royal Panda
We thought it would be extremely useful for us to give you some factors that you should look out for when deciding on what bookmaker to open an account with
Odds: Online cricket betting sites never have the same odds because this is how they stay ahead of their rivals, so you need to check out some comparison websites before making your final choice. By finding the bookmaker that offers the best odds, you can make sure that you will get the most value for your hard-earned money when you bet.
Reputation: Before you go ahead and register with a sports betting site, there is something you need to do first and that is read a number of reviews about that bookmaker. By having a look at some reviews, you will get a very good idea about whether your fellow cricket bettors would recommend it or not.
Customer support: If a bookie offers rubbish customer care, then it is wise if you ignore them and deposit your cash at some other bookmaker. Registering with a bookmaker that has rubbish customer service is a decision that can lead to plenty of frustration down the line. Therefore, you can save yourself a lot of hassle by signing up with a bookie that has solid customer support.
Bonuses: If a bookie wants to make it onto a list of top bookies, then they need to offer their customers a quality welcome bonus. A bookie that offers a sub-standard bonus is one that people will ignore.
How to Bet on Cricket
- Sign in to your account and check what funds you have available.
- If there is not enough money in your account, deposit some via one of the deposit methods available.
- Head to the cricket section of the site and have a look at the markets that are available – choose the one you like the look of.
- Click on it and you will see it added to the betting slip.
- When you are content with your choices, hit that submit button.
Is It Legal To Bet On Cricket In India?